Niels Wildberger provides legal advice on all aspects of real estate law, especially in the area of drafting property purchase agreements as well as commercial and private tenancy law.
Niels’ notary activity covers the whole range of notary services, in particular notarisation of real estate transactions, company foundings and corporate housekeeping as well as notarisations in the area of inheritance and family law.
Studies at Goethe University in Frankfurt/Main and Milan (2001)
Period of practical training at District Court of Frankfurt (2003)
Periods of practical professional training with the German Foreign Chamber of Commerce in Milan and with the German Consulate General of Hong Kong
Admitted as a German lawyer (2004)
Lawyer at DLA Piper LLP, Hamburg (2004-2006)
Lawyer and partner at Wildberger+Wildberger Frankfurt am Main (2006-2018)
Fachanwalt für Miet- und Wohnungseigentumsrecht
(specialist in tenancy and residential property law) (2009)
Appointment as notary (2011)
Partner at KUCERA since 2019, practice groups Notariate/Real Estate
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Immobilien im DAV
(a real estate association of the German Bar Association)
(Frankfurt Bar Association)
Dt. Notarrechtliche Vereinigung
(Association of German Notarial Law)
Permanent member of the Bundesfachkommission Immobilien und Stadtentwicklung im Wirtschaftsrat der CDU
(Federal Expert Commission for Real Estate and Urban Development on the Economic Board of the CDU)
Partner and supervisory board member of Frankfurt International Alliance eG (FIA).
German and English
- Providing ongoing advice to a Luxembourg fund company on all issues of real estate law throughout Germany.
- Permanent representation of a German pension fund in all disputes in the Rhein-Main region.
- Extensive litigation experience at courts throughout Germany.
- Ongoing mandate from institutional receivers and banks on receivership issues.
- Providing thoroughgoing advice to private corporations and family offices with regard to ongoing asset management and structuring of their real estate portfolios.